Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Something to Post About


"When your spouse does something right, tell the world. When they do something wrong, tell them in private."

This morning Terry brought me breakfast in bed for MLK day. It was very cute because I thought he had already gone out the door to do his morning run. He's been practicing getting the eggs perfect (one set of eggs landed in the garbage)! All I could think of when he left was what could I do for him? You love whom you serve. Love begats love, and "besides" he says, "I want you to have something nice to blog about".

I'm just tellin' ya.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. . . you and Dad are media naranjas for sure. I could unfold a brilliant metaphor using squeezing and juice but I'm not going to go there. . .

    ReplyDelete

What I Wish My Estrogen Would Do . . .

Menopausal Laser Hair Removal